Vulvar Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Vulvar Cancer Articles
- General Information About Vulvar Cancer
- Stages of Vulvar Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia (VIN)
- Treatment of Stages I and II Vulvar Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Vulvar Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IVA Vulvar Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IVB Vulvar Cancer
- Treatment of Recurrent Vulvar Cancer
- To Learn More About Vulvar Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Vulvar Cancer articles...
Helpful Vulvar Cancer Links
Recent Vulvar Cancer Discussions
I have a small place beside my vulva they took the small lesion outworks ago had it done in the office.
One of the margins had high grade squamous Vin 3
I’m have laxer ablation this tuesday which the doctor said it will take about 5 min and no need to check lymph nodes.
Do you think I’ll have to be put under general anesthesia or has anyone done just a local? I would pre… Read more…
Vulvar Cancer Groups
Tips & Suggestions
Want to quit smoking?
Learn to look for the triggers that make you want a cigarette and work to avoid them. Typical triggers to smoking include working under pressure, feeling depressed, having a drink, drinking coffee, driving in a car, finishing a meai and watching someone else light up a cigarette.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.