Male Breast Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Male Breast Cancer Articles
- General Information about Male Breast Cancer
- Stages of Male Breast Cancer
- Inflammatory Male Breast Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Early/Localized/Operable Male Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Locoregional Recurrent Male Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Metastatic Male Breast Cancer
- To Learn More About Male Breast Cancer
- more Male Breast Cancer articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Want to quit smoking?
Learn to look for the triggers that make you want a cigarette and work to avoid them. Typical triggers to smoking include working under pressure, feeling depressed, having a drink, drinking coffee, driving in a car, finishing a meai and watching someone else light up a cigarette.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.