Malignant Mesothelioma Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Malignant Mesothelioma Articles
- General Information About Malignant Mesothelioma
- Stages of Malignant Mesothelioma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage I Malignant Mesothelioma
- Treatment of Stage II, Stage III, or Stage IV Malignant Mesothelioma
- Treatment of Recurrent Malignant Mesothelioma
- To Learn More About Malignant Mesothelioma
- more Malignant Mesothelioma articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Want to quit smoking?
Learn to look for the triggers that make you want a cigarette and work to avoid them. Typical triggers to smoking include working under pressure, feeling depressed, having a drink, drinking coffee, driving in a car, finishing a meai and watching someone else light up a cigarette.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.