Adrenocortical Carcinoma Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Adrenocortical Carcinoma Articles
- General Information About Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- Stages of Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- Recurrent Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- To Learn More About Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- more Adrenocortical Carcinoma articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Want to quit smoking?
Learn to look for the triggers that make you want a cigarette and work to avoid them. Typical triggers to smoking include working under pressure, feeling depressed, having a drink, drinking coffee, driving in a car, finishing a meai and watching someone else light up a cigarette.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.